Monday, January 14, 2013

The Rest of the Break

We had a great Christmas break with family and friends.  Here are some pictures of the rest of the break after Christmas.

Snuggling with Grandpa

 Hanging out with Grandma

 
 We've been wanting to try Jaxson's hair in a fohawk for awhile since it is so long.  Tyson finally tried it, and it turned out pretty cute :)
 My boys and their stylish hair :)

 One of Tyson's presents was tickets to the Jazz v Timberwolves game.  It was a fun double date with Tyson's parents.  Plus the Jazz won...go Jazz!

Over the break I was able to see two of my mission companions, Liz and Diane.  I forgot to get a picture with Liz, but here we are with Diane!
One morning I came back from the bathroom to find Jaxson waiting for me like this 

While we were staying at my parents house, Jaxson stayed in this cradle made by my Grandpa Sawyer.  It was very special to me since Jaxson was never able to meet this incredible man here on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment