Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Morning

Christmas Eve, me, Tyson, and Shea slept in a fort Shea made in the bonus room, but we forgot to get pictures :(.  My sweet baby slept until 6:30, ate, then we were all ready for Christmas at 7.  We are so blessed that we get to spend this wonderful holiday with family.

 Jaxson was wide-eyed and ready for Presents!

 Apparently my dad and Braden thought 7 was a bit too early...

 New Pajamas!

The kids

The parents

Camo knew he got a bone even before he opened it!

Her expression was priceless when she opened her Japanese water ball from Grandma Zee

A new green sweater, and my sleeping baby in the back :)

The boys

My mom opening their gift from us, a family calendar

Tyson and I oohing and aahing over the baby food Grandma Zee made for us

Shea was sick Christmas morning, but she was a trooper!

Tyson had no idea he was getting these...there's some motivation to learn how to golf for ya!

Jaxson looking adorable in my/his new boppy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment